Starting in March 2017, Mind’s Eye Society will be running the By Night Studios edition of Werewolf the Apocalypse. The following documents pertain to this upcoming chronicle.
For information regarding the current chronicle, please keep scrolling down.
Documents for Players
- National Style Sheet (NSS)
- Chronicle Timeline
- Player Approvals Document & Character Development Document
- Mailing List Settings
- Spirit Guide
- Spendable VIP Chart for Apocalypse
- Character Sheet — BNS Excel XLSB format | BNS Excel XLSM format | Google Sheets format
Feedback & Question Forms
- Feedback & Question Form – This is for settings questions and general feedback to the ANST Apocalypse Team
- Rules Question Submission Form – This is for all rules calls and power alterations made by the ANST Rules Teams
- Current Rules FAQ (Coming soon!)
Documents for STs
In June 2013, the Mind’s Eye Society began a return to the world of Werewolf on the heels of the 20th Anniversary edition of the Werewolf: the Apocalypse. The documents below provide the expectations and settings that allow players and local storytellers to put together their personal and local histories for the Garou venue for the 2013-Jan 2017 chronicle.
- For current addenda, please visit the Addenda page.
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Full Addendum – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Addendum Changelog – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Core Addendum – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Fera Guide – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Fetish Guide – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Lore Guide – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Totems Guide – July 2015
- MES Werewolf the Apocalypse Storyteller Guide – July 2015